Latest News

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Female travelers element immigration staff "harassment" at airport

A female passenger traveling from Bangalore to Hong Kong via New Delhi, India has alleged that she was an immigration officer at the airport harassment Indira Gandhi International.

Local media today (28/3) reported a recent incident when a woman to the Immigration office at the Indira Gandhi airport to get travel passport stamp Hong Kong.


Female tourists denounce immigration staff were harassed - Photo Hindustantimes

Immigration staff here is Vinod Kumar had asked some questions to be "explicit sexual harassment" while checking passports and her papers.

The victim said that after putting the common question, Vinod started asking her questions like sleeping or partying with another man while her husband to go to work or not.


Vinod Kumar, immigration staff have been rude to ask questions to female guests. Photo: iBNLive
"Even when I leave office Vinod has deliberately followed. Finally he took the front and started asking me if I drink, smoke, eat chicken or hanging out with other men. Even Vinod also asked whether I agreed to give him extra 3rd child not because his wife did not want to get pregnant again ... "recalls female travelers.

"I was shocked and very scared. It was not until I took the phone and call a friend, the new Vinod go away".

Shortly after returning from Hong Kong, female traveler and family did make denunciations sent to leaders Indira Gandhi airport. However, only when the Immigration Department in the new Vinod Kumar dealt with and suspended from work.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Post a Comment