Latest News

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dalat Palace I officially opened to visitors

Dalat Palace I was a mansion-style neo-classical architecture of ancient Europe and majesty. After years of being abandoned makes many items being seriously degraded, has been restored and officially put into operation in tourism.
Bao Dai Palace I pine forest, located on Tran Quang Dieu (Dalat), with more than 18ha area, on a hill high poetic 1,550m. This mansion is millionaire Robert Clément Bourgery French built in 1940. It served as the headquarters of King Bao Dai in his time as Head of State (1949-1955).
In 1956, the Palace became the first private residence of President Ngo Dinh Diem and then used as a resting place for leaders to 1975. After the liberation of the South reunification, because the objective conditions objective, subjective, Dalat Palace I seriously degraded.

Dalat Palace I
In late 2014, I was Dinh, Lam Dong Provincial People's Committee assigned to JSC Global Management Dalat, allow restoration and renovation projects with a total capital of 700 billion VND. After nearly a year of focus embellishment and upgrading the status quo, today officially opened to visitors.
Palace I was one of the palace buildings of King Bao Dai's renowned and is a distinctive stamp of Da Lat city fog.
Tourists visit Dalat Palace I
To attract and promote foreign tourist known historic architecture of Da Lat, from 15-30 / 9, Palace I will waive entrance fee of 100% and 50% of the fare for the month 10/2015 (adult fare VND20,000 / person / way; children VND10,000 / person / way).
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Post a Comment